Currently, retail is permitted if it is for an essential or outdoor business or can provide curbside retail. All other retail is not permitted at this time except to provide minimum basic operations. Read the full public health order from May 15, 2020.
Beginning June 1, with permission from the local jurisdictions and/or shopping center, the curbside retailer may display merchandise curbside or create an outdoor retail location. Updated guidelines are below, with updated items reflected in bold type.
Each retailer must create, adopt, and implement a written COVID-19 Site-Specific Protection Plan that incorporates and addresses all applicable Best Practices included in this guidance.
- Danielle O'Leary, Director of Economic Development (City of San Rafael)
- Cristine Alilovich, Assistant City Manager (City of San Rafael)
- Elaine Horschman, Gala LLC
- Monty Stephens, Corte Madera Town Center
- Vicki Leeds, Cabaline
- Cheryl Popp, Sausalito Books by the Bay
- Katherine Anderson, Copperfield Books
- Jan Matthews, Mill Valley Lumber
- Will Hutchinson, Proof Lab
- Joanne Webster, San Rafael Chamber of Commerce
- Jaime Perez, Organic Cleaning Marin