Employer Policies and Resources
It’s important that employees with COVID-19 know they should stay home. Your sick leave policies need to support that. Workers also need safe and reliable childcare options during the COVID-19 response. See information on:
- What to do if someone in your business tests positive for COVID-19 (English) (Spanish)
- What to do if someone at your construction site tests positive for COVID-19 (English) (Spanish)
- Government programs supporting COVID-19 sick leave and workers’ compensation
- Family friendly practices for employers (PDF)
- Support for working families (PDF)
- Find childcare
- CDPH guidance for the use of face coverings (PDF)
Where to purchase personal protective equipment (PPE)
Wearing a mask or face covering is required statewide in public or common spaces. Employers must provide face coverings to workers, or must reimburse workers for the reasonable cost of obtaining them.
The State of California has partnered with the California Manufacturing & Technology Association to connect California-based PPE manufacturers with California businesses seeking to purchase PPE. Browse regional PPE manufacturers at www.safelymakingca.org.
Dallas Regenerative Solutions
|PPE-Face, Body||CPR Savers & First Aid Supply|
Edison Nation Inc.
|COVID-19 Decontamination Services||US Escology|
|COVID-19 Supplies including Wipes||USA Medical Surgical Supplies|
|PPE and Sanitization Products||Fishman Supply|
Where to purchase cleaning and sanitation supplies
|In-Store Companies||109 Broadway, Fairfax|
1826 4th St, San Rafael
775 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley
1535 S Novato Blvd Suite A, Novato
1151 Andersen Drive, San Rafael
435 Du Bois St, San Rafael
800 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur
180 Merrydale Rd, San Rafael
Signs for Businesses
The posters below are FREE to download, print and post at your place(s) of business.
Use of Face Coverings
- Masks Required Inside
- Proper Mask Use Fact Sheet - English & Spanish - (11x17 - ideal for posting in employee areas)
Personal Protective Behavior
- Shop Locally, Shop Responsibly - VERTICAL
- Shop Locally, Shop Responsibly - HORIZONTAL
- How can I avoid being exposed to COVID-19? - English & Spanish (ideal for posting in employee areas)
More Free Signs and osters
- Review the Poster Catalog for a collection of posters from around Marin County.