Marin Public Health and Marin Recovers Industry Advisors have partnered to host a series of informative webinars to help our local businesses navigate current safety guidelines and know what to do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19. Webinars are offered by industry to review specific considerations that may relate to that type of business or industry. Additional webinars will be announced as soon as dates are confirmed. Questions? Contact us.
Online Town Hall June 10 - Our Next Chapter as a Community. What's Next for Marin?
Please join us Thursday, June 10th at 6pm for an online discussion about what’s next for businesses, schools, health care and our community when California moves Beyond the Blueprint on June 15th.
The lineup of scheduled speakers includes:
- Dr. Matt Willis, Public Health Officer, Marin Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Dennis Rodoni, Board President, Marin County Board of Supervisors
- Dr. Laura Eberhard, Chief of Critical Care, Kaiser Permanente San Rafael
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Watch/Listen via Zoom: zoom.us/join[External] or call (669) 900-6833 -
- Meeting ID: 950 0082 7668
- Attendee ID: #
- Password: 074775
- Watch live via Facebook: County of Marin Facebook[External]
- Submit questions during the event using Zoom Q&A or Facebook live chat. Open the Zoom app on your mobile device or visit zoom.us/Join. If joining on Facebook, go to facebook.com/CountyOfMarin.
- This event will have English captions and ASL/CDI interpretation.
- If you wish to participate in Spanish, please attend using Zoom.
For additional disability accommodations, please phone (415) 473-4381 (voice), CA Relay 711, or email us. The County will do its best to fulfill requests. Copies of documents are available in alternative formats, upon request.
Archive of Most Recent Webinars:
Past Webinar Documents & Resources
Sports, Public Health, and COVID-19 - November 30, 2020
COVID in the Workplace - October 28, 2020
COVID in the Workplace - October 14, 2020
Restaurants - September 30, 2020
Personal Services - September 23, 2020
Hotels, Short-Term Rentals and Hospitality Businesses - September 16, 2020
Childcare & Youth Programs - September 2, 2020
New Blueprint Framework (Chamber Update) - September 1, 2020
Restaurants - August 31, 2020
Camps, Childcare and Youth-focused Businesses - August 12, 2020
Retail & Office Space - August 5, 2020
Restaurants - July 28, 2020