Limited services include those businesses that can provide services while maintaining appropriate physical distancing from customers or the public. Marin’s status on the Blueprint for a Safer Economy means the most Limited-related businesses can operate, with modifications. Examples of Limited Services businesses include:
- Appliance Repair Shops
- Auto Repair Shops
- Car washes
- Dog Walkers
- Door-to-Door Sales and services
- Dry Cleaners
- Handypersons / general contractors
- HVAC Services
- Laundromats and Laundry Services
- Pet Groomers
- Plumbing Services
- Residential cleaning and janitorial services
Each Limited Service business must create, adopt and implement a Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) prior to reopening. The SPP template combines state-level guidance published in the California State Resilience Roadmap and local Marin County public health policies.
Limited Service-related businesses / operations should follow the guidance below to create a safer environment for workers and patrons.
- Guidance for Limited Services (English)
- Guía para servicios limitados (Español)
- Hướng dẫn dành cho các Dịch Vụ Giới Hạn (Tiếng Việt)
Incorporate the appropriate industry specific guidelines from the state guidance linked above into the “Business Specific Best Practices” section of your SPP.