UPDATE - As of March 24, 2021, Marin businesses shall operate in strict compliance with the state’s guidance for the orange tier.
The following low-contact businesses may continue operations with modifications:
- Auto repair
- Car Washes
- Dry Cleaners
- Handypersons/General Contractors
- HVAC services
- Pet Groomers
- Plumbing services
- Janitorial services
- Critical manufacturing of primary metals, machinery, electrical equipment, appliance and components, and transportation equipment
Businesses that are not listed above are encouraged to to see if they qualify to operate under the current tier in the the Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
Each Limited Service business permitted to operate must create, adopt and implement a Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) prior to reopening. The SPP template combines state-level guidance published in the California State Resilience Roadmap and local Marin County public health policies.
Limited Service-related businesses / operations should follow the guidance below to create a safer environment for workers and patrons.
- Guidance for Limited Services (English)
- Guía para servicios limitados (Español)
- Hướng dẫn dành cho các Dịch Vụ Giới Hạn (Tiếng Việt)
Incorporate the appropriate industry specific guidelines from the state guidance linked above into the “Business Specific Best Practices” section of your SPP.