Wear a mask. Stay 6-feet apart.
If you have to go outside:
- Avoid groups
- Cover your nose and mouth with a face covering such as a bandanna, scarf, or cloth covering, as outlined in the County Health Order
- Keep 6 feet between you and everyone else at all times
- Reduce the time you are around others outside the home
- Minimize your exposure and your contact with people outside your household
- Wipe any surfaces you need to touch with antibacterial wipes
If you have been affected by the coronavirus outbreak and need food, you can get:
- Groceries including fresh produce
- Prepared meals
- Other food related services
Find available food resources using the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank Food Locator to find food pantries, free groceries, and emergency food.
Lost your job or work hours reduced?
If you lost your job or had your hours reduced, and meet eligibility requirements, you may be eligible to receive Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits from California’s Employment Development Department (EDD).
Access to mental health and substance use services
If you have a medical or psychiatric emergency please call 911.
If you are unable to call 911, you can now text 911.
The following resources are available to help people who may be experiencing distress or heightened anxiety right now:
- 24/7 Behavioral Health Services Mental Health and Substance Use Access and Assessment: (888) 818-1115
- 24/7 Crisis Stabilization Unit: (415) 473-6666
- 24/7 National Suicide Prevention Line: (800) 273-8255
- If you are experiencing an emergency please call 911 immediately
Information and resources for individuals and families experiencing domestic violence.
In an emergency call 911. If it is not safe to call 911, you can text to 911.
People experiencing homelessness
Any person experiencing homelessness with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) should alert their service providers (such as case managers, shelter staff, and other care providers). These staff will help the individual understand how to isolate themselves and identify options for medical care as needed.
Guidance Related to Childcare.