UPDATE - As of June 2, 2021, state’s guidance for the yellow tier In response to recent judicial rulings, faith based services and cultural ceremonies may operate indoors according to capacity limits determined by current Tier level
- Faith based services may operate indoors at a maximum of 50% capacity.
- Cultural ceremonies may operate indoors at a maximum of 50% capacity.
For updates and further information on guidance issued by the State of California, please visit the California COVID-19 webpage.
Each business must create, adopt and implement a Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) prior to reopening. The SPP template combines state-level guidance published in the California State Resilience Roadmap and local Marin County public health policies.
Please follow the state guidance provided below as it applies to your establishment to create a safer environment for workers and patrons.
- Places of Worship and Cultural Services (English)
- Guía para los lugares de culto (Español)
- Hướng dẫn dành cho những điểm thờ cúng (Tiếng Việt)
Temporary Structures for Outdoor Operations must be in compliance with all applicable State and County guidelines.
Incorporate the industry specific guidelines from the state guidance linked above into the “Business Specific Best Practices” section of your SPP.