COVID-19 Marin County Hotline: (415) 473-7191
**live phone support from the COVID-19 Marin County Hotline will transition to the California COVID-19 Hotline at 1-833-422-4255 on June 30, 2021.**
Report Fraud and Price Gouging
If you believe you have been the victim of unlawful price gouging or have information about potential unlawful price gouging, you are asked to do any of the following:
- Call the Marin District Attorney's Office consumer protection unit at (415) 473-6495 (English) or (415) ds473-6188 (Spanish).
- Details of the complaint may be emailed to email@example.com or a report may be made with a local law enforcement agency.
Important information to include in any report is:
- A description or name of the good or service;
- The name of the person or business selling the good or service;
- The price paid or currently being charged; and
- Any information about the price of the good or service prior to March 4.
Report Business Violations of Public Health Order
Have you observed a business in violation of a current public health order? You may file a complaint by contacting the city or town that represents the location of the business. Click the appropriate jurisdiction below to get started and make sure your message includes the name of the business in violation, address, and as much detail as possible regarding the perceived health order violation. Photos and documentation are welcome, too.
- Corte Madera
- Mill Valley
- San Anselmo
- San Rafael
- Sausalito - Report to the non-emergency police line at (415) 289-4170
- Unincorporated areas of Marin
If you are reporting an individual, please contact your local law enforcement’s non-emergency line. Please do not call 911 unless you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency.
Disaster Distress Helpline
A 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after a disaster. Call 1 (800) 985-5990 or text "TalkWithUs" to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.