Construction is allowed as permitted under the State Shelter In Place Order and only pursuant to the Construction Safety Protocols listed in Appendix B and incorporated into the May 15 (effective May 18) Order by this reference. Public works projects shall also be subject to Appendix B, except if other protocols are specified by the Health Officer.
The industry working group has convened to review and recommend revisions to the construction project safety protocols referred to above.
Please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening is available.
Brian Crawford, Director, Marin County Community Development Agency.
- Tom Barr, Ghilotti Construction
- Don Jeppson, City of San Rafael Community Development
- Jeff Jungsten, Jungsten Construction
- John Pope, Old Town Glass
- Chelsea Schlunt, Bellows, Heating, Plumbing and Air
- Rick Wells, Marin Builders Association
- Adam Wolfe, Town of Corte Madera Community Development