Agricultural businesses are allowed to operate as defined in paragraphs 15.f.i. and 15.f.ii of the current shelter in place order.
Industry working groups are currently meeting to review and recommend protocols for reopening any agricultural -related businesses that are not already open and operational. In the interim, please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening is available.
Questions? Contact us.
- David Lewis, Director, U.C. Cooperative Extension Marin County
- Sue Conley, Cowgirl Creamery
- Albert Straus, Straus Family Creamery
- Moira Firman, Marin Roots Farm
- David Retski, County Line Harvest
- Terry Sawyer, Hog Island Oyster Company
- Julie Rossotti, Rossotti Ranch
- Stefan Parnay, Marin Agriculture Department
- Rick Lafranchi, Nicasio Valley Cheese Company
- Regina Pozzi, Marin County Farm Bureau
- Melissa Lema, Wester United Dairyman
- Bobby Foehr, Coastal Hill Farms