Restaurants and other facilities that prepare and serve food, but only for delivery or carry out. Schools and other entities that typically provide free food services to students or members of the public may continue to do so under this Order on the condition that the food is provided to students or members of the public on a pick-up and take-away basis only. Schools and other entities that provide food services under this exemption shall not permit the food to be eaten at the site where it is provided, or at any other gathering site.
Industry working groups are currently meeting to review and recommend protocols for reopening Restaurants.
In the interim, please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening is available.
- Rebecca Ng and Tom Lai, County of Marin
- Heidi Krahling & Dave Donnery, Insalata's and Marinitas Restaurants
- Felicia Ferguson, Piazza D'Angelo
- Peter Schumacher, Bungalow 44/Buckeye Restaurant
- Sol Hernandez & Brenton, Sol Food
- Denise Kaneshiro, Jennie Low's
- Carol Levalley, Rustic Bakery
- Anne Altman, Iron Spring Pub & Brewery
- Nancy and Ricardo Godoy, Tauqeria Real