Marin’s status on the Blueprint for a Safer Economy means Real Estate - related businesses can operate with modifications. Examples of real estate - type businesses that can operate include:
- Commercial or residential real estate offices or firms
- Related businesses that conduct activities such as:
- real estate sales
- escrow-related procedures
- Service providers that enable real estate transactions (including rentals, leases, and home sales) and include the following:
- real estate agents
- escrow agents
- title companies
Each real estate related business must create, adopt and implement a Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) prior to reopening. The SPP template combines state-level guidance published in the California State Resilience Roadmap and local Marin County public health policies.
Please follow the state guidance provided below as it applies to your establishment:
- Real Estate Transactions (English)
- Siga esta guía para los negocios que operan en la industria inmobiliaria (Español)
- Tuân thủ hướng dẫn cho các doanh nghiệp hoạt động trong ngành bất động sản (Tiếng Việt)
Incorporate the appropriate industry specific guidelines from the state guidance linked above into the “Business Specific Best Practices” section of your SPP.