Service providers that enable real estate transactions (including rentals, leases, and home sales), including, but not limited to, real estate agents, escrow agents, notaries, and title companies, are allowed to operate provided that appointments and other residential real estate viewings must only occur virtually or, if a virtual viewing is not feasible, by appointment with no more than two visitors at a time residing within the same household or living unit and one individual showing the unit (except that in person visits are not allowed when the occupant is present in the residence).
Industry working groups are currently meeting to review and recommend protocols for reopening additional Real Estate Services.
In the interim, please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening is available.
- Shelly Scott, Assessor Recorder Clerk
- Jodi Olson, County of Marin
- Romeo Arrieta, Marin Realtors Association
- Bruce Raful, North Bay Real Estate Appraisers
- Larry Hoytt, Hoytt Inspection Services, Inc.
- Uyne Nguyen, Fidelity Title Co.
- David Tattersall, Tattersall Advisory Services
- Josh Woelbing, CSW/Stuber-Stroeh