Parks & Outdoor Recreation
Current outdoor -type businesses that are allowed to operate under Marin's Shelter-In-Place Order include:
- Outdoor Recreation Businesses
- Recreational Equipment Rentals
- Boat Launches
- Golf Courses
- Tennis Courts / Racket Clubs
Each outdoor recreation -type business must create, adopt, and implement a written COVID-19 Site-Specific Protection Plan that incorporates and addresses all applicable Best Practices included in this guidance.
As the State of California continues to release additional guidelines, Marin Recovers Industry Advisors is actively reviewing those in comparison with recommendations from this work group and Marin Public Health to craft appropriate guidance for Marin businesses. As Marin -specific guidance is finalized, this webpage will be updated.
In the interim, please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening becomes available.
- Ashley Howe, Director, Parks and Recreation
- Samantha Haimovitch, Marin County Parks
- Ayyub Hansia, Bay Club Marin
- Danielle Mauk, Town of San Anselmo
- Angela Nicholson, County of Marin
- Nancy Shapiro, Strawberry Recreation District
- Catherine Quffa, City of San Rafael
- Andrew Ward, Marin YMCA
- Debbie Younkin, City of San Rafael
- Vera DeFerrari, City of Mill Valley