As of June 1, libraries may modify operations to serve the public curbside or via mail services. See reopening guidance, below.
Each business must complete the COVID-19 Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) prior to reopening. The SPP should include approved business-specific protocols outlined below.
As the State of California continues to release additional guidelines, Marin Recovers Industry Advisors is actively reviewing those in comparison with recommendations from this work group and Marin Public Health to craft appropriate guidance for Marin businesses. As Marin -specific guidance is finalized, this webpage will be updated.
In the interim, please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening is available.
- Bonny White, Deputy Director, Marin County Free Library
- Sara Jones, Marin County Free Library
- Dan McMahon, MARINet
- Abbot Chambers, Sausaito Public Library
- Linda Kenton, San Anselmo Public Library
- Anji Brenner, Mill Valley Public Library
- Henry Bankhead, San Rafael Public Library
- Franklin Escobedo, Larkspur Public Library
- Debbie Mazzolnin, Belvedere Tiburon Library
- Gary Gorka, Alemany Library
- Sara Frye, College of Marin Library