General Office Space
General office spaces are defined as locations used as a place for commercial or professional work.
Beginning June 1, businesses defined as general office space will be allowed to resume operations under defined public health guidelines, including customer or client access. See below for reopening guidelines.
Reopening Guidelines:Each business must complete the COVID-19 Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) prior to reopening. The SPP should include approved business-specific protocols outlined below.
When additional guidelines are updated, they will be posted to this page. Please sign up to receive notifications when additional business protocols and other information about business reopening in Marin County becomes available.
- David Speer, Facilities Planning and Development Manager
- Dennis Fisco, Seagate Properties
- Whitney Strotz, Cushman & Wakefield
- Stacy Clark, Jamestown Urban Management, L.P.
- Marshall Livingston, M.S. Livingston & Sons
- Hal Brownstone, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Chris Yalonis, VenturePad
- Lester "Les" Rosen, Employment Screening Resources
- Eric Davis, BioMarin
- Gail Hamrick, 2K Software