Under the current shelter-in-place order, faith based organizations are not permitted at this time except to provide minimum basic operations. Faith based organizations may operate other types of businesses that may fall under other Marin Recovers business categories.
Industry working groups are currently meeting to review and recommend protocols for reopening houses of faith and faith-based businesses.
In the interim, please sign up to receive notifications when business protocols and other information about business reopening is available.
- Chantel Walker, Assistant Director, Marin County Free Library
- Rev. Reid W. Hankins, Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Rev. Rondall Leggett, First Missionary Baptist Church
- Etienne Douglas, Village Baptist
- Michael Kamler, Rodef Sholom
- Khadija Hansia-Gibson, Islamic Center of Mill Valley
- David Erskine, Mt. Tam United Methodist Church
- Vihn Luu, Buddist Community
- Keenny Aguilar, Saint Raphael Church and Mission
- Michelle Latvala, Spirit Rock
- Miguel Garza, Saint Raphael Church and Mission
- Patrick Markle, Spirit Rock
- Janette Morrow, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin
- Rev. Scott Quinn, Marin Interfaith Council