Marin County’s COVID-19 response is divided into three broad phases. Each phase has criteria that must be met before moving to the next phase to continue our successful mitigation of COVID-19 while building the infrastructure needed to move forward. This outlines our process to engage our community as we take steps to rebuild.
The purpose of this website is to provide information and updates about the Marin County reopening plan, share the progress of the Marin Recovers Industry Advisors, and make resources available for local industries planning to reopen.
Stay healthy. Stay safe. Stay 6-feet apart.
Everyone is required to stay home except to get food, care for a relative or friend, get necessary health care, or go to an essential job.
If you need to go out, stay at least 6-feet apart from other people and wear a face covering. You do not need to stay 6-feet apart from people who live in your household.
You may walk, bike or go for a run near your home. If you need to get into a car or on public transportation to go for a walk or run, you’re going too far.
If you have to go outside:
- Avoid groups
- Cover your face with a bandanna, scarf, or cloth
- Keep 6 feet between you and everyone else at all times
- Reduce the time you are around others outside the home
- Minimize your exposure and your contact with people outside your household
- Wipe any surfaces you need to touch with antibacterial wipes
- If you have symptoms of a cold or flu (such as cough, runny nose, sore throat, etc.), wear a face mask when you are around other people